My blog about travelling around Australia for six months in our camper trailer.

Friday 28 August 2015

Sydney




I saw the Sydney harbour bridge which is made of steel beams. It is 500 metres long.
I saw the Opera house. It was popular for school excursions. It had lots of triangle tiles on the roof and it had glass windows so you could see inside the restaurant.

I saw Bondi beach which is where the first life saving club was. The beach was popular. We had fish and chips for lunch there.

I saw Palm Beach which is where home and away is. It was freezing when we went there and I didn’t want to jump in the water.


I saw the manly ferry. I got my own Opal travel card. The boat went from manly to Circular Quay. There was lots of people on board and in was cold outside.








No comments:

Post a Comment