My blog about travelling around Australia for six months in our camper trailer.

Friday 28 August 2015

Canberra



I went to Questscon. It is a place that you can do experiments that are hands on. I bought a packet of ‘make your own slime’. There was a six metre drop slide. I put my hands out and burnt my hand. There was a bucket of kinetic sand. It changed colour under the light. It feels weird in your hands. One thing in room one was one of my favourite things. It was where you hold your hands out as hard as you can get them for thirty seconds. And take them out and you can’t move them.


I went to the snow in Canberra. It felt like ice. I went on the toboggan. We made a snow man. I had a hot drink.


I went to the Australian Institute of sports. I went in a room that had games to play.  I did skiing and wheelchair basket ball and football and bike riding and rock climbing and rowing boats.  I went in the gymnastics room. The volley ball room and the stadium. We went to the swimming pool to see where the swimmers train. There was no one there at the time.


us at the dancing at questacon


Kinetic sand 

I went on this slide

The snow 

our snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment