My blog about travelling around Australia for six months in our camper trailer.

Sunday 9 August 2015

Seaworld, Movieworld and Wet n Wild!



I bought a hat and a purse from Movie world with my money from nana. I got a polar bear from Seaworld. I would go back to movie world if I could. My least favourite ride was the Scooby Doo ride in Movie world because it was scary! It was dark!
The three rides I went on at Movie world were the Pounce and Bounce. Driving school and the tweety bird cages ride. At Wet and Wild three waterslides were: the mini tornado, the blue tubes slide an the side stream. Dora and Boots theme was best friends day at seaworld. We watched the show and had an icecream. My favourite ride from each park was bounce and pounce from Movie world. Boat ride at seaworld. Side stream at wet and wild.

I liked Movie World because of all the kids rides. I watched a 4D movie called Rio 2 at Movie world and a 3D movie at seaworld was Sponge Bob. My favourite character was… TWEETY.

My favourite show was the dolphins at seaworld.


Bounce and pounce

Driving school

Wonka 



dolphins


Dora

at the dora show



boat ride at seaward

pirate ship ride

No comments:

Post a Comment